The Big Book of Sales
The Big Book of Sales is not like any other sales book you have read. I have bought just about every sales book there is, and maybe one out of every ten sales books gives me some real meat, some real sales techniques I can use.
This book is all meat, and nothing else. This book is packed with over 160 pages of techniques, ideas, scripts, phrases and word tracks you can use immediately. This book is about sales techniques and nothing else.
This book will take you into the minds of the greatest salespeople in the world. You’ll hear what they say, see how they handle objections, and learn how they move to a close.
I understand what it's like to live on commission, to feel the weekly or monthly pressure to meet sales goals. I understand what it's like to spend a week or a month with a customer only to find out they are not going to buy. I have distilled decades of lessons into this power packed book so you will have the advantage that so many salespeople never get.
I have spent decades documenting hundreds, maybe thousands of simple sales ideas and phrases and examples – and I have spelled it all out in this book. If you’re looking for a motivational rags to riches story, or a ridiculous promise that you’re going to make a million dollars – you won’t find it in this book. But if you’re looking for real tips on cold calling, handling objections and closing – this is your book.
Here are just a few of the topics I cover in this book:
- Upgrading your questions from good questions to great questions
- The three most important closes you need to know
- Overcoming the Price Objection
- Overcoming the “We Need to Think About It” Objection
- Overcoming ANY Objection
- Great Qualifying questions to help you get to the Decision Maker
- How to give Great Presentations that will build Desire in your prospects
- Cold Calling – Getting past the “I wouldn’t be interested” or “Call me later” brush-offs
- How to build Value and differentiate yourself
- How to get the appointment
- And on, and on, and on – over 160 pages of skills and techniques
This book is a “must have” for the salesperson who likes to study and learn and work at their craft. If you’re looking for a quick fix, a magic bullet – there is none.
Some salespeople make it look easy, but I guarantee you this… If it looks easy, then you can bet they have spent years of hard work and study to make it look easy.